Are you our next Design Prodigy?
We are looking for someone to help drive our mission to deliver first-class design in everything we do.
This takes thoughtful research, clear strategy, and exceptional design implementation. The ideal applicant will be an intelligent, independent thinker, capable of working strategically with great implementation skills.
The role is a full-time, 40 hours/week, contract for up to 12 months. We’re a growing team, and we’d love to transition this to a full-time permanent position… for the right applicant!
- Advanced graphic design capabilities. Product design skills an advantage.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud tools as well as Microsoft Office programs.
- The ability to understand and interpret a diverse range of information.
- Have a collaborative attitude and enthusiasm to work within a cross-functional team.
- Ideally with skills in Solidworks and/or other mainstream CAD tools.
- The position is based in Tauranga.
We believe in what we do:
So we want to know why you believe in what you do and how you want to leave your mark.
Please apply via seek.co.nz
You must have the right to live and work in Tauranga, NZ to apply for this job.
Applications due: 31 August 2018